Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation is a cost-effective, long-term, and high performing roofing option for your flat or low sloping roof. At Overhead Construction & Roofing, we are a team of experts in commercial roofing. Our certified roofing contractors will provide you with the best advice and installation when choosing the Spray Foam option for your commercial structure in St Paul, Minneapolis and surrounding areas.
Benefits of choosing Spray Foam Insulation for your commercial roof:
- No Seams
- Easily Installed
- Easy Maintenance
- Forms Easily around Abnormal Angles and Fixtures (such as Skylights)
- With Proper Maintenance, Can Last up to 50 Years
- Energy Efficient & Light Weight
- Foam provides extra insulation with less heat loss
Spray Foam Insulation offers Energy efficient, lightweight flat or low sloping roofing options
Call 952-463-4592 to learn more
Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing
There are a few unique benefits that Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofing offers. When cured, the SPF surface has no seams. Unlike other roofing methods, such as Single-Ply, the Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) material is seamless when applied to a roof. No seams mean no leaks.
In addition, Spray Polyurethane Foam is easily maintained. If an issue does arise, one of our experts will simply cut out the area of concern and fill the hollowed area with new foam, resolving the issue simply and quickly.
The Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) process is quicker than more traditional types of commercial roofing options, such as Built-Up Roofing (BUR.) The fast and easy process allows buyers to save. The material is lightweight and relieves tension on the building’s structure.
Spray Foam Roofing Installation
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a spray-applied plastic that can form a continuous insulation, air, and water sealing barrier.
- Proper washing and preparation of the surface for best adhesion.
- The foam mixture is created onsite by combining a polyol/resin and isocyanate.
- The Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) will then be sprayed on the roof, where it will expand and harden, creating a solid and secure roofing finish.
- Most foam systems utilize 2 coats of elastomeric coatings for UV protection.
- An additional layer of stone granules is often embedded in the top coat for longer life.
We install Spray Foam Insulation in St Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, Plymouth, Eagan, Roseville, Lakeville, Farmington and all surrounding areas. Give us a call today at 952-463-4592. We will answer any questions you may have about polyurethane spray foam roofing systems.