Residential Roof Replacement
Eventually, a roof replacement is needed on all roofing systems. Having access to a reputable roofing company in the Twin Cities, when the time comes, is the key to getting the quality roof replacement you need. When you call the experts at Overhead Construction & Roofing, we will send a roofer out to provide a free estimate on-site to give you complete peace of mind. If your roof has been damaged due to high winds or hail from a storm, we will help save you money and get the work moving along as soon as possible.
Our residential roof replacement services for shingle roofs cover asphalt shingles, slate tile roofing, wood shake shingles and cedar shake shingles. Shingles look great as a roofing material, but occasionally serious storms can cause quite a bit of damage. If your shingle roof has been damaged or is showing the effects of being in the elements for years, we will provide you with a new replacement roof in the color and style you choose.
When you have a new shingle roof installed by our team, you can expect:
- A tight seal that protects against water damage, mold growth, and rodent infestation
- More attractive property with better curb appeal
- Safer property for your family and visitors
- More energy efficiency
- Higher property value
- Fewer drafts
Residential Flat Roof Replacement
Our local Twin Cities roofing company has a team of flat roof roofing specialists that are fully licensed, and insured. We make a point of treating your home as if it were our own. When you call us to replace the roof in your single family home, multi family home, apartment building, condominium, or townhouse, we will use all of the most up to date materials and technology to give you a replacement roof that will last for years.
A residential flat roof can encounter different issues than a standard sloped roof, and it’s important to watch for things like:
- Ponding - Even though your flat roof isn’t totally flat, ponding can occur. This is more likely if ice is damming on the roof, which can happen during cold Minnesota winters.
- Alligatoring - This term refers to a flat roof that has cracked and bubbled to look like an alligator's skin. It’s often caused by years of sun exposure.
- Buckling - Buildings will settle and shift over time, which means the roofing membrane will also shift. Since a flat roof’s membrane is one big sheet, it may end up buckling from this movement. This can also happen if your flat roof was poorly installed.
- Debris Build-Up - The lack of a slope can cause branches, twigs, leaves, and other debris to gather and pile up.
- Wind Damage - With a flat roof that is one sheet of material, a little wind damage can turn into a lot of wind damage relatively quickly.
- Leaks - Aging, storm damage, poor installation, or any of the issues listed above can result in leaking and water damage.
If you are in need of a roof replacement anywhere in the Twin Cities area, call our roofing company today at 952-463-4592 to schedule a free residential roof replacement estimate.