Eventually, a roof replacement is needed on all roofing systems. Having access to a reputable roofing company in St Paul, Minneaplois when that time comes is the key to getting the quality roof you need. When you call the experts at Overhead Construction, we will send a roofer out to provide a free estimate on-site to give you complete peace of mind. If your roof has been damaged due to a storm, we will help save you money and get the work moving along as soon as possible.
Unsure if you need to replace your roof?
Call us today for an on-site inspection
Shingle Roofing Replacement
Our roof replacement service for shingle roofs cover asphalt, slate, shake, and cedar/wood shingles. Shingles look great as a roofing material, but occasionally serious storms can cause quite a bit of damage. If your shingle roof has been damaged or is showing the effects of being in the elements for years, we will provide you with a new roof in the color and style you choose.
When you have a new shingle roof installed by our team, you can expect:
- A tight seal that protects against water damage, mold growth, and rodent infestation
- More attractive property with better curb appeal
- Higher property value
- More energy efficiency
- Fewer drafts
- Safer property for your family and visitors
Flat Roof Replacement
Our roofing company has a team of flat roof specialists are fully licensed, and insured. We make a point of treating your home as if it were our own. When you call us to replace the roof in your home, apartment, condo, or townhouse, we will use all the most up to date materials and technology to give you a roof that will last for years.
A flat roof can encounter different issues than a standard sloped roof, and it’s important to watch for things like:
- Ponding – Even though your flat roof isn’t totally flat, ponding can occur. This is more likely if ice is damming on the roof, which can happen during cold Minnesota winters.
- Alligatoring – This term refers to a flat roof that has cracked and bubbled to look like an alligator's skin. It’s often caused by years of sun exposure.
- Buckling – Buildings will settle and shift over time, which means the roofing membrane will also shift. Since a flat roof’s membrane is one big sheet, it may end up buckling from this movement. This can also happen if your flat roof was poorly installed.
- Debris Build-Up – The lack of aslope can cause branches, twigs, leaves, and other debris to gather and pile up.
- Wind Damage – With a flat roof that’s one sheet of material, a little wind damage can turn into a lot of wind damage relatively quickly.
- Leaks – Aging, storm damage, poor installation, or any of the issues listed above can result in leaking and water damage.
If you are in need of a roof replacement in St Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, Plymouth, Eagan, Roseville, Lakeville, Farmington or any nearby city, call our roofing company today at 952-463-4592 to schedule a free estimate.