At Overhead Construction, we have been repairing and installing shingle roofs in the St Paul, Minneapolis area since 1983. If your shingle roof has been damaged by a storm or the shingles are peeling, warping, or cracking due to age, our team can provide you with the roofing solutions you need. We work with a range of shingle materials, including asphalt, wood/cedar, shake, and slate.
Shingle roof repair and replacement
Great service at affordable prices
Call (952) 463-4592
Shingle Roof Repair
If you notice any of the telltale signs of damaged shingles, it’s wise to take action as soon as possible and call for a roof repair service. Along with visible damage to the shingles, you may also notice mold or mildew growth, higher HVAC bills from losing heat or cool air through the roof or asphalt granules in your gutters.
When you call our roofing company for repairs, we will send one of our licensed, bonded and insured roofers out to inspect the damage and give you an estimate for the cost of repairs. The longer you wait to have your roof repaired, the higher the likelihood of the problem getting worse and requiring a full replacement.
Some of the risks of waiting too long for shingle roof repair include:
- Water damage that leads to rotting wood and possible structural damage
- Insect infestation or rodents moving into your attic
- Reduced home value
- Health issues caused by mold growth
- Possibility of electrical fires
- Safety issues for your family and visitors
New Shingle Roof Installation
Our roofing contractors use quality, dependable products like GAF, CertainTeed, Conklin, Topps, and Mule Hide, so you can feel confident that your shingle roof installation is done right.
When you need a new shingle roof, having access to a dependable roofing company is one of the most important factors. Our long history and proven record of customer satisfaction mean you’ll get a new shingle roof that lasts.
Whether you want to completely change the look of your property with a new style and color or just want an updated version of what was already there, we have the experience and the roofing expertise to make it happen. A new shingle roof may not seem like a big thing, but it can make a world of difference to your home's look and function.
Some of the benefits include:
- Increased Home Value – This is never a bad thing, especially if you are thinking of selling in the next few years.
- Improved Curb Appeal – It’s one of the first things people see when they go by your home.
- Lower HVAC Bills – Older, damaged roofs leak cool or warm air, which means your HVAC system has to work harder.
- Improved Safety – Your new shingle roof will keep everyone inside and outside safe.
- Great ROI – A new roof has one of the highest returns on investment when it comes to home improvements.
We repair and replace shingle roofs in St Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, Plymouth, Eagan, Roseville, Lakeville, Farmington and all surrounding areas. Call us today at 952-463-4592 for a free estimate.